AIM
Larty

-A Lullaby- -A Lullaby-

Excellent.

Thanks for making this excellent song. It had just the kind of mood I was looking for, and the finish mached perfectly with the ending of my movie. It's melancholic, yet it leaves the listener with a happy, relieved and satisfied feeling. Thanks!

Calypso [Demo] Calypso [Demo]

Perfect!

For my first published flash movie, Paranormal Creatures, I needed a scary, eerie main theme that would set up the right atmosphere. Although this song might be just a demo, it was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

Thanks a lot, man! I think it suits my movie perfectly.

Left To The Wolves Left To The Wolves

I owe you one :)

Many thanks for making this excellent music! It couldn't have been a better fit for my first published movie, Paranormal Creatures. It really had the feeling or urgency I needed to depict the attack of a monster. I can't believe how this song is so under-rated.

By the way, sorry if I didn't give you a heads-up, but I was too busy making the movie to tell you early.

Hit The Bong Hit The Bong

Looking no further

This is PERFECT! I have been looking for this sort of stuff for days. I will use this in my game. Unless.. I find one that suits better.

Hell--_-- Hell--_--

Mis-leading name

It was pretty darn cool. I could be using this on my upcoming game maybe, if I only found a music with more hell-ish theme. The name was wery misleading I think. When I think hell and music. I think some sort of heavy metal music.

PERVOK responds: